Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Draft Or Review Any Business Agreement To Attorneys Quality











About:

I'm a former licensed attorney and legal manager of a (tech) company with projects worldwide. I have almost 10 years of experience as a lawyer. One year ago, I quit my job at a renowned law firm in The Netherlands to work as freelance lawyer abroad.



I am an expert in composing business contracts that cover all the relevant legal risks. I am known for my work always being of a very high quality, since I'm very thorough and meticulous and I have excellent attention for detail. 



Making sure you don't end up in a bad situation in the future, because of something that's in, or missing from, the contract, is what I do best. 



Just an example of the contracts I compose: 

 -      Service / partnership agreements, MOU's and LOI's

-       Independent contractor / consultancy agreements

-       Confidentiality agreements and NDA's

-       Introduction / commission / finders fee agreements



Any additional legal advice on the contract is included in the price. 



Please contact me first so I can let you know which package you need. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment