Thursday, December 26, 2019

Business Law Work











About:

Hi, welcome to my gig. I will professionally help in analyzing comprehensively tasks related to law. Following are some of the key areas that I will be handling;

Introduction of law

-Objectives of law

-The common law

-Equity

-sources of law

-Tort law

-Ethics

 Courts and court procedure

-Functions of courts

-Jurisdiction of courts

-Procedures in courts of records

Business crimes and torts

-Crimes

-Torts

 Government regulation 

-Purpose of regulation

-Administrative agencies

-Contracts-nature 

-Definition of contract

-Contracts contrasting with agreements

-Classification of contracts

-Unilateral and bilateral

-Quasi-contract

Offer and acceptance

-Requirements of a valid offer

 The offer

-Definition

-Parties - offeror – offeree

-Three essential elements of a valid offer

-Invitations to make offers

-Inquiries not constituting a rejection

-Manner of acceptance

 -Defective agreements

-Mistakes

-Render agreement defective

-Do not affect the validity of the agreement

To name just a few.

Feel free to contact me, I am always available and delivering quality work to my customer is my first priority

Thank you.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment