Monday, December 16, 2019

Write Your Legal Contracts And Business Documents











About:

I have a degree in law and I can help you handle various contract related task such as negotiating, editing and reviewing agreements. I possess vast experience and deep knowledge in legality of business operations. My goal is to ensure you achieve your business objects.

I cover most area of law except criminal law.

 

What I cover: 

  • Contract and Business law
  • Family law and Divorce documents
  • Intellectual property document and IP assignment
  • Legal Researches
  • And so on.

 

My service is made in accordance with your local law and it is destined to be legal binding…

 

Please always ensure you provide enough information to help me handle the project. Feel free to send a message.

Regards

Billionth





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Gave me good information on exactly what I needed to provide for my documentation. Will definitely use this service again and recommend

:

Thanks for your order. I really appreciate your time.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment