Monday, December 16, 2019

Draft And File A Trademark Application











About:

I can professionally provide Trademark Drafting and Registration before the USPTO. Additionally, if there is interest in searching for available trademarks that can interfere with your possible trademark registration, I can happily assist for a separate fee, or with one of the packages that I provide. If there is interest in Patent Application drafting and patent searches, I can also provide theses services for $120-250 per search, depending on the complexity of the search.



All Trademark applications have a mandatory USPTO fee of $275. This fee is directly payable to the USPTO in order for your application to be filed with the USPTO. Without the fee, the USPTO will not consider your application or accept the application to be processed or registered.



Reviews


:

great job once again!

:

I appreciated the help I got. I will use this service again

:

Provided very good support and help.

:

You are the best! Thank you!

:

Thank you for all of your helps.




No comments:

Post a Comment