Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Provide You Legal Research On 1 Topic With Case Law Or Code In Support











About:

Hello. I graduated from an ABA accredited top 20 law school and have over 12 yrs of experience as an atty practicing in Superior, State, and Magistrate court, and appellate cts both in Fed. and State sys. When I began my legal career I worked for the U.S. Atty and then the State Atty General's office. After that I worked for a civil litigation firm before going back to my passion, criminal law. I've done over 100 trials, proof avail.



Why do I do this? I really love doing legal research, it keeps me up to date with laws and I find it quite rewarding. All $ donated to an Indigent Defense fund. 



I will provide you with a reasonable amount of legal research on 1 topic, complete with case law to support the research. 



Please note that the question/topic must be of a reasonable length (for example, I will not write your entire appellate brief or motion for summary judgement unless you wish to pay for that as a separate additional gig).



 Ex. of past work: restaurant's liability for drunk driver; criminal exposure of contractor for agent's theft; reasonable doubt-DUI; expungement of criminal record; neighbor's tree falling on my yard; uninsured motorist coverage for borrowed vehicle. 


Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment