Friday, December 20, 2019

Write Any Policy And Procedure For Your Business











About:

Every company needs policies and procedures. These important documents makeup key internal controls allowing you to comply with various corporate philosophies, laws and regulations. I can draft any policy, procedure and accompanying training materials for your startup or small business. Depending on which package you choose, I can draft a policy representing your corporate position on a particular subject matter. I can also draft a procedure outlining exactly how your employees will comply with that policy. Additionally, I can also draft training materials to assist you in informing your workforce on the policy as well as how to comply with that policy through the procedure. Please contact me through Fiverr with any questions about the services.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment