Monday, December 2, 2019

Register US Trademark For You











About:

Please do not place order directly until I conduct a search for availability for your mark.

*Please note that I won't be able to help non-US individuals and businesses file trademark application from August 3, 2019 per USPTO's new rule. *

I am a legal and business professional with extensive experience in filing trademark applications. I have successfully obtained hundreds of trademark certificates for businesses and individuals. Please contact me for any questions. 



I provide following services:

  • Perform trademark research on USPTO databases;
  • File trademark applications, class descriptions, mark description and other trademark registration related items;
  • Respond to USPTO attorney’s office action;
  • Additional class registration (extra gig);
  • File Statement of Use;
  • File Statement of Use extension(extra gig);

  • File petition to Revive an abandoned application(extra gig).



Trademark processing fees to USPTO are not included. 



Refund Policy: If you receive a refusal letter from USPTO, you will get a full refund from me. 

Reviews


:

It was a pleasure working with shuntak.

:

Great Seller!

:

Very knowledgeable , honest and supporting, goes the extra mile, highly recommended

:

Great experience. I'll need her help for all of our brands.

:

Shuntak, is an awesome seller. Her knowledge and customer service is second to none. She is also very patient when you are unsure of part of the process. I enjoy working with Shuntak.




No comments:

Post a Comment