Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Answer Any Question About Real Estate In Mexico, Cancun, Riviera Maya











About:

You are interested in buying property in Mexico, Cancun, Tulum, Playa del Carmen? I will answer any questions you may have. 



You already own a property and still have questions? I will help you too.



I promise I will not try to sell you any property, this is a Gig only for advisory!



I will answer any questions related to real estate: legal, tax-related, specific topics for foreigners, , about mortgage loans for foreigners, current market situation, or whatever you can think of.



I am certified realtor and run a full-service real estate and financial consulting agency located in the heart of Playa del Carmen. We service Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and surrounding suburbs. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment