Sunday, January 19, 2020

Be Your Remote Pcqi Preventive Controls Individual











About:

Your FDA Food Safety Plan needs to be prepared by a "Preventive Controls Qualified Individual".



If that is not you, and your company doesn't have the time or resources to invest in the training and expertise you may wish to retain my services.

I will review your FDA Food Safety Plan, provide minor corrections/tips and sign off as an FDA recognized PCQI.

I also can provide complete FDA Food Safety Plan development as a different gig.



"I've worked with Josh Heinrichs for 4 seasons, and have found him to be intelligent, accurate, prompt, efficient and good natured. I highly recommend him for your food safety consulting needs!” Dan M.– Produce Company, Grand Rapids, Michigan USA

“I have really valued your work in the background to help get this moving forwards.” Chris B. – C. C. Food Broker, Hong Kong

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment