Thursday, January 30, 2020

Petition To Cancel A Competitors Trademark











About:

I will petition to cancel a US trademark registration with the USPTO. I will prepare arguments and evidence to support the filing, and argue the case before the USPTO and in the face of pushback from the Registrant.



Before you choose this gig, you must understand why you are requesting cancellation of another Registered Trademark. You must have some evidence for support, and I can bolster the evidence.



Possible grounds are as follows:

Priority and likelihood of confusion

Merely descriptive

Has become generic

Deceptively misdescriptive

Geographically descriptive

Primarily merely a surname

Matter that, as a whole, is functional

No use of mark in commerce before application, or statement of use was filed

Abandonment

Failure to function as a mark

Not inherently distinctive and has not acquired distinctiveness

Dilution by blurring

Dilution by tarnishment

Registrant not rightful owner of mark 

False suggestion of a connection with persons, living or dead

Deceptiveness

Scandalous matter

Disparaging

Misrepresent the source of the goods or services on or in connection with which the mark is used

Fraud on the USPTO

Violates provisions of Trademark Act

Misuse of registration symbol

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great, thanks

:

The final delivery of what was offered was really well done. I provided a lot of information from the beginning with all the details but the seller kept asking for the same information that was provided. He was very disorganized and his emails didn't seem professional. Most of my questions were not answered until I had to persist and I still had some questions unanswered. I think the seller had good intent and the final work was very good. I would just say for the cost of what he did was very valuable. Expect that it might be very disorganized and the communication might be a problem. I would still highly recommend him since nobody can do what he did for that amount of money.

:

Sorry Paul, I didn't get your last messages until a day or two later. I am always happy to help but to bring the questions to my attention please ask for a revision, I'll be glad to help you through the filing process.

:

Great Professional

:


No comments:

Post a Comment