Saturday, January 25, 2020

Issue A Cease And Desist Letter From My Law Firm











About:

As a licensed attorney, I write cease and desist letters frequently.  My C&D letters are the best way to make a formal request for a business or individual to stop an activity you believe is in violation of your legal rights prior to any formal legal action, lawsuits, etc. No one likes a threat of potential lawsuit.



I will review your claim and any relevant materials, craft a custom demand letter on my firm's letterhead, and send it via email, Priority Mail or both, to any individual or corporation in the U.S.



Situations where this is most effective:



  • Stop debt collectors
  • Stop trademark and copyright infringement (DMCA)
  • Stop harassment, stalking, and invasions of privacy
  • Stop breach of contract
  • Stop libel or slander
  • Stop property boundary encroachment
  • And many more!


If you are fed up and want to send a formal warning, look no further.  For many clients, this is enough to have illegal activity stopped!



Please contact me with any questions prior to buying. For Extra Fast Delivery (1 day) please contact me ahead of time to confirm availability.



This DOES NOT initiate a lawsuit, this gig is paying for a harsh warning with no guarantees.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a great experience working with drmorganlaw. Everything was executed with urgency and I appreciate him for that. I definitely would recommend his services!!

:

Thank you! Happy to help.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment