Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Write Terms And Conditions For Your Website











About:

Will Write Terms and Conditions professionally designed for your website.



Basic:

 Plain and Simple TC easily understood by Users



Professional:

Best for Business website. Will add security clause to make it more secure



Package:

Will provide all legal documents required for your website (TC, Disclaimer, PP, etc). Will include after work support (consultation in case future problems arises).



You might wanna check my extra gig:

- deliver in 2 days. If you're in a hurry.

- Copyscape Approval. Although, these terms are written by myself, there are instances that it may hit similar wordings with other sites. In this extra gig, I will make sure it'll pass on copyscape.

- GDPR Compliance - (best for EU websites) - I will make sure the the terms or policy complies with GDPR.



If you have questions, please dont hesitate to PM me.



My law degree and legal knowledge gives me the edge..



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome experience as always.

Seller's Response:

Made terms for my website

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

very good work

:

Thank you. Great buyer.




No comments:

Post a Comment