Monday, January 27, 2020

Provide Legal Advise On UK Commercial And Corporate Law











About:

The majority of my work will be researching through relevant legal materials and case law that will provide us with the background through which I can give you my opinion on your current position with the law.



Advice will be meted out through the one client care letter which will comprise of four sections -

1. Your issue (based on your instructions and my understatement of your case)

2. An overview of the relevant legislation and case law

3. The application of the law to your case and my opinion on where you stand in relation.

4. Potential next steps that you might consider. 



Disclaimer:

- Before booking and paying, please message me with a brief explanation of your case, so that I can confirm whether or not your issue is within my scope of work.

- Please do not send through original documents of any type.

- I am performing the role of an adviser. The advice letter is purely intended to provide an initial overview and understanding of the relevant law and to identify issues from which you can decide on independent action or through the help of your local lawyers.

£200 - the base amount.



Reviews


:

delivered as promised very professional service

:

He was great in taking the scenario outside his specialty, to generate me cool, calm, and collected advice with the documents I needed to move forward with my next step. (US; Family)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment