Thursday, January 23, 2020

A Patent Search For Your Idea, Invention Or Product











About:

The *ONLY* patent search gig with over 4200 perfect 5-star reviews!



I will search official patent office databases for patents & published pending patents relating to your idea, product, invention or your provisional application. 



My search includes all patents: utility & design patents of any status (active, expired, abandoned & published pending). 



I have searched intellectual property databases for over 10 years as a non-attorney potential Pro Se inventor. I will lend my personal search techniques to you for just $25.



I have searched every single top 100 best seller item of more than 30 Amazon product categories.



The $25 Basic gig includes a manual, multi-faceted patent search and my signed NDA (if requested). I will provide you with a listing of any patents or published pending patents that I have found, with answers to your questions ANYTIME after order delivery!



On request, and at no additional cost to you, I will provide a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the protection and secrecy of your idea. 



Links to sites such as Amazon & Alibaba are acceptable.



Click the Order Now button so I can get started!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a very thorough job of searching for patents, and, most importantly, he was very patient is explaining things to me, as I'm very new to the whole patent process. Would definitely use again! Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Ask questions anytime! Thank you for offering my a handsome TIP and for recommending my gig to your colleagues! Good luck!

Seller's Response:

This seller is very prompt and very thorough. The seller gives clarification and is receptive to questions, though information has been so clear I haven't needed to ask additional questions yet. Will definitely use these services again and gladly endorse.

:

Thank you for the HUGE 40% TIP!!! I am here practically 24/7 to answer any questions you may have at anytime regarding this order, or anything else relating to patents and Amazon FBA products.

:

Seller was prompt in communication, considerate of my limitations and offered 'no pressure' options. Will use this service again with confidence.




No comments:

Post a Comment