Thursday, January 30, 2020

Get Your USA Ein Now For Tax Purposes











About:

Well, if you must do business in the United States it is required to have an SSN, ITIN or EIN.


By now I believe you know that SSN is for only citizens and permanent residents.



ITIN can be gotten by non-citizens but there are lots of paper work that can prevent you from getting one.


To cut the long story short, you are a non-US citizens and you need a EIN. I am here to file and get you your EIN without wasting your time.



What is EIN used for? It is used for:
  • Stripe
  • Paypal
  • Amazon
  • Merch

  • and many more US platforms


What do I need to begin?
  • Name (Your full name as the business owner)
  • Your business name if different from the above
  • your non US address
  • Your US address if you need to show your marketplace.
  • Your  US phone number if you have
  • Your signature in a piece of paper
  • What you sell
  • Ask me any questions
You can place your order now or ask me a questions





Reviews


Seller's Response:

pleasure to work with!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order. I really appreciate you. And thanks for the tip.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order. I really appreciate you.

:

Always giving the best services




No comments:

Post a Comment