Thursday, January 23, 2020

Bookkeeping, Taxation And Data Entry Work











About:

Being a Certified Xero Advisor and Quickbooks Online Proadvisor, I am serving in the industry over 10 years in various business like, services, manufacturing, and trading concern with best quality services for clients in the filed of accounts and finance. Also sound grip on taxation matters for business and individuals.  My services at a glance are:



Bookkeeping

Chart of Accounts

Bank Reconciliation

Profit & Loss 

Balance Sheet

Payroll

Inventory Management

Taxation

Business Plans

Accounting Ratios

MS Excel Expertise



Above mentioned skills are not limited and I am always be ready to accept every challenging assignment from my valued clients around the globe.



I will look forward to hearing back from you soon positively.



Thanks



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment