Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Perform Patent And Medicolegal Research Services











About:

Do you need patent research done to help you with your new idea, invention, or medical product?  



I will be YOUR medicolegal expert and conduct an extensive patent search for you.



I will strive to search for five (5) inventions similar to yours and send you a list of the prior art that is found. 



If no prior art is found, you will be informed of the search results.

 

As a healthcare professional, I have extensive knowledge, training, skills, and understanding about the healthcare industry and the medicolegal field.



Let me put my 30 plus years of experience working in the healthcare field as a physician, inventor, patent researcher, and medicolegal consultant help you reach YOUR goals.



Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) can be signed at your discretion. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment