Thursday, January 30, 2020

Get You Ntn, Do Monthly And Annual Tax Returns In Pakistan











About:

I offer monthly and annual tax returns in Pakistan. I also offer tax calculations on individuals salaries. I can also get new NTN number for individuals.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice to work with Nazia. She knows her skills very well, Ma'a Shah Allah. Allah Bless her. This was second job I got from her. Totally satisfied.

:

Thank you for considering me for another job. I was another wonderful experience serving you. Hope we will work on new orders. thanks

:

It was nice working with Nazia on the subject. She has all the related knowledge and skills to deliver the service as described. Thanks to Naziameer and Thanks to Fiverr for the service.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment