Thursday, January 23, 2020

Review Your Lease, Contract, Agreement, Legal Document











About:

Legal documents are complicated,I give you the pros & cons. I need a copy of the document & outline of  your needs/questions/concerns.


WHAT YOU GET FROM ME
A legal analysis per paragraph of the good, beneficial, bad, ugly as to how paragraphs effect your position NOTE-this is not a complete rewrite of your document


WHAT I DO NOT PROVIDE
A redline of the paragraphs or recreating what I suggest for you -I do not negotiate or contact other side on your behalf


If your document  is larger than stated pages message me for pricing. Review is based on number of pages of document. EVERY PAGE NEEDS TO BE COUNTED- not word count to price this gig- that is unfair to you.



We are not creating an attorney-client relationship & none is offered.

COMMUNICATION IS CRITICAL FOR SUCCESS -message me before purchasing if you have any questions about this gig.



Fiverr's Terms of Use:
Fiver is an anonymous transaction site

Questions regarding review require purchase as a gig extra

NO REVISIONS & by purchasing the gig you understand no revisions will be included in order.

Please see my reviews- I've helped countless folks in negotiating a better legal position

Reviews


Seller's Response:

THANK YOU!!!

Seller's Response:

i have to say. he did a great job!! thank you!!

Seller's Response:

You are the best. Thank you!

:

Thank you for your comments- good luck & reach out to me in the future if you need to

:

great work thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment