Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Provide Assistance In Patent Application In China











About:

Hello everyone, I have 8 years' full-time experience in Simplified Chinese to English patent translation, and 1 year's experience in English to Simplified Chinese experience in patents. In China, I also have some friends who specialize in intellectual properties, so I can also help you apply your patent applications in China (including design, utility model, and invention patent applications).

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. 

By the way, the time zone in China is UTC +8, so if it is too late in China, maybe I can not reply to your message quickly and I will be sorry for this:) 

Also note: prices listed are not real, and real prices vary from case to case. :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment