Friday, January 24, 2020

Negotiate A Contract For You











About:

I will tell you how to negotiate the contract

I will tell you how you will get the best deal

I will protect your interests

We will devise a negotiating strategy

We will be tough

You will say which parts you do not like

We will set your bottom line

We will discuss how we will take advantage of their weak points

We will check the tone and words of the proposed contract with their marketing

We will decide how we can trade concessions

I bring a new eye, a fresh perspective, an independent view and I have no emotional baggage

My long term view is often useful

I will discuss negotiating all stages including pre-contract, entering the contract, using the contract, contract breaches, ending the contract and post contract

We will work together until the matter is settled

I will send you my contract negotiation paper "Warning, Warning, Warning" for free

The quoted price and timetable will need to be discussed and confirmed after more information has been supplied

PS We unconditionally guarantee our gigs with a money back guarantee. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kerry is very very supportive and gave valuable input during the process, thinking along with me and went beyond to add value to my situation. I can not thank him more and I am looking forward to working again with him in the future!!! Thank you Kerry!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Lois. I do hope we can work together again soon. All the best. Kerry

Seller's Response:

Immensely grateful for the frank and direct advice, in such wide and diverse areas. And all the research conducted. There's a wealth of experience backing the advice and its this experience that makes the difference where it really counts.

:

Very professional. well versed in all types of contracts. Well worth the fresh mindset of a different prespective.

:

He is simply the best giver experience I’ve ever had. Extremely high quality delivery and will be coming for more




No comments:

Post a Comment