Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Register Trademarks And Draft Agreements For Licensing And Assignment











About:

Hi...



I am Ramakant Singha, I am a Trademark Attorney with over a decade of Experience in Registration, Management, Licensing, and Assignment of Trademarks. Together with my team, we strive to ensure hassle-free and efficient services to our Clients.



Our clientele ranges from diverse sectors from across the Globe, and prominently from US, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, among others.



We have successfully helped our clients in Registration and Management of their Trademarks and in ensuring optimum monetary gains in return of their investments in building their Brand.



We have helped Businesses and individuals in Successful Closing of the Trademark Licensing and Assignment Deals.



Please Note that Government Trademark Registration Charges shall be in addition to the Gig. However, Comprehensive Search is included.



Don't Hesitate to message me for any custom requirement relating to Trademark Registration, 
Management, Licensing, and Assignment.



Thanks & Regards,

Ramakant Singha

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great attention to detail, gave me everything I needed and help work with my crazy schedule. Document was very detailed, exactly what I wanted. I would definitely order again for future needs! Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot,..! It was great working with you...!

Seller's Response:

Absolutely Great! We will most certainly recommend and look for Ramakantsingha again in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thank you...!!

:

Great anh fast




No comments:

Post a Comment