Sunday, March 22, 2020

Help You Get A Patent In India











About:

I'm a professional and can perform the following activities:



I will prepare and file patent application in India



I will prepare and file National phase or Convention application in India



Patent prosecution and attend hearing in Indian patent office



PS: Charges mentioned here does not include Statutory fees.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent Service! The service was great, professional, responsive, sincere and service fee was very reasonable. I must say it definitely exceeds my expectation. The experience couldn’t have been better. It's nice to work with people who know their speciality and have a process set-up. I highly recommend to anyone who needs to file. I will use this service again in the future.

:

Thank you. :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment