Monday, July 2, 2018

I will provide all non tech services your startup needs

I will provide all non tech services your startup needs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Your ultimate start up advisor. 

Deep advisory experience across:
  1. legal
  2. financial
  3. business
  4. fundraising
  5. operations

There was no real option to provide you with a matrix of costs so I have assumed you're going to ask me for legal advice.  If you want my services on any other things, then the charges will differ slightly.  For instance, if you want me to help you with your presentations, this will take a lot longer as there is lots of formatting and artwork that needs to be incorporated.  I will always work at speed so I am not here to drag out the task!!

I look forward to helping you succeed!


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment