Monday, July 30, 2018

I will help you negotiate any contract to get the best advantage for you

I will help you negotiate any contract to get the best advantage for you












About:

I will tell you how to negotiate the contract

I will tell you how you will get the best deal

It will be my job to protect your interests

We will devise a negotiating strategy

We will be tough

You will tell me which clauses you do not like

We will set your bottom line

We will determine which points are not important to you

We will list their weak points

We will discuss how we take advantage of their weak points

I will check the tone and words of the proposed contract against their marketing promises

We will decide how we can trade concessions

Many contracts are proposed after long processes and negotiations and I bring a new eye, a fresh perspective, an independent view and I have no emotional baggage

My long term view is often useful

I will discuss negotiating all stages including pre-contract, entering the contract, using the contract, contract breaches, ending the contract and post contract

We will work together until the matter is settled - one way or another

I will send you my contract negotiation paper "Warning, Warning, Warning" for free

The quoted price and timetable will need to be discussed and confirmed after more information has been supplied

Reviews


shagunchetri:He is simply the best giver experience I’ve ever had. Extremely high quality delivery and will be coming for more

contractchecker:Shag has certainly got an interesting and different proposition. We worked hard together to get an understanding of each other’s point of view. We got a really good result. My best wishes. You deserve to succeed. Kerry

nadiabrown482:Mr. Farmer held, effective, and continuous communication before, and throughout the entirety of my project. He asked the right questions. He understood all my points, and challenges within this process. In the end, he went above, and beyond to draft up exactly what I needed. Tremendous experience!! When needed, I will seek his expertise again!Thank

contractchecker:Nadia had a slightly different challenge. But I had all the information that I needed and that made for an excellent result. Thank you for your tip. I do hope we can do some more business together. Regards Kerry

rkamal22:Will definitely use contractchecker again. I compared his results to that of four other \


No comments:

Post a Comment