Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create line drawing for your product

I will create line drawing for your product












About:

Hi and warmly welcome to my Gig!

I am professional drawing expert with vast experience in creating line drawing as exact of your product or idea. I have worked for many international clients on their patent work and their ideas too.

I know the requirements of the USPTO, UKIPO, IP Australia, NZIPO, EUIPO and WIPO also having a tremendous experience in patent drawings. 
Please look into the GIGS PACKAGE for the details and hope for placing an order.

Don't hesitate to contact me for further details. Thank you

Reviews


jmonei18:adapts quickly to changes, action oriented , will get it right , very responsive and reassuring

trademarkpatent:Thanks for comments

andrewjhon1:Excellent experience, good experience.

trademarkpatent:Nice Experience and Great work

andrewjhon1:You will never find such a great buyer. good communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment