Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will be your online legal consultant

I will be your online legal consultant












About:

Hello, and welcome to my gig. Expect customer-centric services. I am a lawyer by profession and you can expect the following services from me:

  • Affidavits
  • Contracts
  • Service Agreements
  • Joint Venture Agreements
  • Copyrights, Patents & Trademarks 
  • Deeds
  • Employment Agreements
  • Contractor Agreements 
  • Power of Attorney 
  • Partnership Agreements
  • Loan Agreements
  • License Agreements 
  • Incorporation Documents 
  • Lease Agreements
  • Purchase and Sales Agreements 
  • Consulting Agreements
  • Hosting Agreements
  • Website Notices and Checklists 
  • Content & Copyright Agreements 
  • Notices
  • Evictions
  • Letters and Memos
  • Other Agreements
  • Criminal law
  • Petitions

Reviews


theblackjade:never ceases to amaze me!!!

austinewriter:Thank you for the opportunity. You are the best

heshamtantawy:quick and straight to the point legal advice. Would come back and recommend.

austinewriter:Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your patience while I answered the questions. I am grateful.

theblackjade:the best there is !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment