Monday, July 2, 2018

I will establish your business in Scandinavia 5.0 (9 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Denmark Member since Mar 2017 Avg. Response Time 23 hours Recent Delivery 6 months About me I am educated from a Danish university and working marketing consultant at a Danish company. I am expert market research,analysis.and negotiation

I will establish your business in Scandinavia 5.0 (9 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Denmark Member since Mar 2017 Avg. Response Time 23 hours Recent Delivery 6 months About me I am educated from a Danish university and working marketing consultant at a Danish company. I am expert market research,analysis.and negotiation












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">★★★ Residence and work  permit in Denmark for non-European citizens ★★★

For non-European citizens it is hard to obtain residence and work permit in Denmark.

However, Danish Immigration service provides a number of Visa and Green Card schemes. Qualified people and entrepreneurs have access to those schemes.
Many skilled workers and educated people can be granted residence permit without using middleman. 

I have worked at Danish immigration service and law firms for many years. I am qualified to provide you consultancy and guidelines.
 
My services include:

  • Assessing your qualifications and determine in which category/scheme you are entitled
  • Evaluating your chances and advice how to improve chance
  • Tips for job and business depending on your background
  • Step by step guidelines for application procedure
  • Practical Information about accommodation and startup jobs

Reviews


suzyrolande:great experience

faisaladam541:thank you , was happy to hear from him and make use of his outstanding experience ! \ngreat to work with you ! \nregards

karimkhan544:Outstanding Experience!

gadgetsrepair:buyer is n the same country where info is needed

karimkhan544:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment