Monday, July 30, 2018

I will file single trademark application.

I will file single trademark application.












About:

Hello,

Please inbox with your questions and if you have any special request kindly inbox. I will charge $5 to answer your legal questions about the Patent, trademarks and copyrights. Search cost is included in the Extras you can directly order or inbox me for more details. 

    Patent
    Trademarks
    Copyrights
    LLC
    Patent Drafting
    Drawings for Patent
    Logo for trademark

The official fee for filing one trademark in one class in the USA is $225 payable to the US Trademarks office. Additional cost will be occurred for each additional class. This will be advised when we discussed the application in detail.

NOTE: I recommend you to contact me before ordering this gig, Services such as trademark search, filing, drafting will require extra gigs.

Inbox for Custom offers and rates for filing and also I will tell you Government Fees.

Personal information will be needed at the time of filing, and form will be shared at the order page only.

Reviews


ayeshawaqar:Outstanding Experience!

ayeshawaqar:Outstanding Experience!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment