Monday, July 30, 2018

I will file your provisional patent application

I will file your provisional patent application












About:

Need one drafted? Check out my other gig.

  • US Based, 
  • 70+  5-star reviews!

https://www.fiverr.com/patentfiler/write-a-provisional-patent-application-for-you




Hello!

We will provide you with a step by step instructions on how to file a PPA with the USPTO. It literally takes 30 minutes, this includes filling out all necessary documents, to file with the USPTO get an instant Patent Pending Status. Extremely simple and straight forward process, all of the previous intimidation you had of the USPTO and filing a PPA will disappear. 



The gig includes,

  • PPA formatting and conversion to USPTO ready document
  • The documents needed to file a PPA and what to fill out in the blanks
  • Step by step pictures of every web page you will encounter with directions on what to do
  • My further assistance, if you somehow end up getting stuck or have questions




I will sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) if requested. 

This guide uses a Micro Entity form in the example.

Reviews


orcino8:Thank you for all that you have done in getting my ideas protected

patentfiler:I had a good time working with you!

orcino8:Thank you for all that you have done in getting my ideas protected

patentfiler:I had a good time working with you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment