Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will help you through the probate process

I will help you through the probate process












About:

Need help navigating through the probate process or just want to know what to do when a love-one has passed away?

I can help you get through it easier and help to save you unnecessary fees and mistakes that are costly to the family estate.

You must be in Pro-per and do not have an attorney.

This must be a relatively new case or just filed.

I will not discuss state law, as I will be talking about the general process of probate and the steps one should take to get started.

If you need a listening ear about what you're going through-- I offer transition coaching as well.  

I am Not an attorney but have 7 years in probate real estate sales and probate training.

I have also written a book called 'Probate Paralysis Analysis" this is a practical guide on how to get through the probate process and explains why families need to create a living trust. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment