Monday, July 2, 2018

I will offer topnotch legal research

I will offer topnotch legal research












About:

My vast experience can help you by providing the legal research and investigative paralegal skills you need to help prepare your case in the following areas: case review and analysis, issue identification, witness research, pre-trial strategy, discovery, trial strategy, litigation support and post-trial appeals and collateral relief.

I have over 15 years experience in the criminal justice system. My law enforcement experience includes assignments as a detective and supervisor assigned to street crimes, narcotics, gangs, and intelligence.

 I have years of training in law enforcement and law enforcement investigations.

My skills include a high attention to detail and the ability to uncover facts that others miss. I provide excellent research and writing skills. I have a good working knowledge, training, and access to LexisNexis and Westlaw research tools, as well as many academic and other research resources and databases. I am skilled and experienced in internet and public records research, as well as Freedom of Information Act requests. I have experience in legal (Blue Book) and APA citation formats.

Reviews


projectbuilder:Very good and professional communicator. Thorough, high quality and early delivery. Highly recommend this seller. Will order again. 

alvinberkley:It was a delight working with this buyer.

dominicmakin:Did what they said. Happy with the result. Saved me time and money. Succinct, concise.

alvinberkley:Outstanding experience.

myhill:I bought because of his background and attention to detail \nand found it to be as he described...spot on.\nFive Star Fiverr *****


No comments:

Post a Comment