Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will search and register your trademarks patents copyrights

I will search and register your trademarks patents copyrights












About:

Provisional/Non-provisional application for your innovation will be drafted according to USPTO gauges/different standards as asked for by the creator. 

DISCOUNT AVAILABLE

I am a qualified Patent consulatant and practicing for more than 12 years.

Your contact information, including your (first and last) name, (billing and/or delivery) address, birth date and email address and, optionally, your telephone number. We need your e-mail address and (optionally) telephone number so that we may contact you if we have questions or information for you regarding your order or the service that we are providing or will provide to you.


Please inbox with your questions, and if you have any special request kindly inbox. I will charge 10$ to answer your legal questions about the Patent, trademarks and copyrights.Search cost is included in the Extras you can directly order or inbox me for more details.


NOTE: Contact me before ordering this gig, Services such as trademark search, filing, drafting will require extra gigs.

Inbox for Custom offers and rates for filing and also i will tell you Government Fees.

Thank you

Reviews


cjscreation:The seller was prompt and very professional.

shahmas:Professional buyer thanks

snorbroms:Great job. Professional and quick. Recommended!

shahmas:Professional buyer

uicnow:The seller was responsive and was able to complete order to my specifications and also help file my mark. couldn't ask for a better experience he saved me a lot of time that I didn't have to complete this process and also saved me the frustration of if I was to do it wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment