Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do a patent search for your idea, invention or product

I will do a patent search for your idea, invention or product












About:

I will search the US Patent Office's databases for any patents or pending patents relating to your idea, product, invention or your provisional application.

Tip: Make sure the person you hire has extensive patent searching experience - patent attorneys and agents are not necessarily proficient patent searchers. Many attorneys outsource the searching to searchers such as myself!

I have searched intellectual property databases for over 10 years as a non-attorney potential Pro Se inventor. I will lend my personal search techniques to you for just $15.

At your request, and at no additional cost to you, I will sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the protection and secrecy of your idea. 

The $15 basic gig includes a manual, multi-faceted patent search and a signed NDA (if requested). I will provide you with a listing of any patents/pending patents that I have found, with answers to your questions.


I can not search biology, chemistry or national security ideas.

Links to sites such as Amazon, Alibaba and SpringerLink are acceptable.

Click the Order Now button and I will deliver before the deadline!

Reviews


ddilemma:Fast, professional, will do business again!

yshraga1:Amazing job

joelbernard3:Reply was very fast to my request, and after placing the order the delivery was just as fast with detailed information. Thanks

torioverton:good job.

stephanieu:Very happy with the search results and very thorough.


No comments:

Post a Comment