Monday, July 30, 2018

I will act as your legal counsel regarding all legal issues.

I will act as your legal counsel regarding all legal issues.












About:

This is not a $5 gig which will provide you a generic template from the internet. I will custom-tailor your required contract to suit your specific needs and unique situation. I will draft it myself using my years of experience and education as a Barrister, along with my partners and associates at the firm. IF YOU CHOOSE TO PURCHASE ONLY A SAMPLE/TEMPLATE, PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST TO SEE IF I HAVE IT AVAILABLE.

Any legal contract such as, inter alia:
Advertising and Marketing Agreement,
- Employment Contract
- Independent Contractors Agreement,
- MOA, AOA,   
NNN (non-disclosure, non-use, non-circumvention) Agreement,
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA),
- Partnership Agreement,
- Power of Attorney,
- Privacy Policy,  
- Sales and Purchase Agreement,
- Service Agreement,
- Shareholders Agreements,
- Terms & Conditions,
- Website Design/Hosting Contracts,

Our goal at ValensGlobal is to create long-term business relationships with all our clients. You will therefore, be forgiven for expecting the highest quality of work and customer service.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Please check our other gigs.

Reviews


swingersexfest:Seller is very knowledgeable and does a thorough job. I will do business with him again!!

lakesidejim:well done

valensglobal:Outstanding Experience!

zannypooh:Outstanding Experience!

valensglobal:Superb buyer!


No comments:

Post a Comment