Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will apply for trademark in usa, uk, canada, australia and europe

I will apply for trademark in usa, uk, canada, australia and europe












About:

I will make an application for registration of your Trademark.

I can apply for following countries.

USA
United Kingdom
New Zealand
Australia
India

Please contact me before you order a gig.

The cost of this gig is $25/ per application/class. Government fees will be extra.

Reviews


tammyfinley:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

pravinlankeshwa:Outstanding Experience!

liinprmo:Outstanding Experience!

smokeythebandit:Dipak was incredibly helpful in getting my trademark submitted. He was also very patient with me going through the process. His help is very very valuable, Thank You Dipak!

liinprmo:Shafeen was very kind and supportive. Would love to work with him in future. Wishing him lots of success in his business.


No comments:

Post a Comment