Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will provide USA trademark related service

I will provide USA trademark related service












About:

I shall provide legal consultation on trademark and how to protect your brand or product or services. I shall also provide trademark research and trademark filing services. 

I can also provide trademark watch services like office action response, filing Statement of Use etc

The following items can be Trademarked:
The Word mark, Logo, Slogan, Packaging design, Service marks.

There are 45 classes in Trademark. These classes are international classes and applicable to almost all countries.

Please consult with me before placing any order.

Note: This service does not create any Attorney- Client relationship

Reviews


tanvirjk:Highly skilled and professional in this field. highly recommend.

tanvirjk:Highly skilled and professional in this field. highly recommend.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment