Sunday, March 1, 2020

Send A Legal Demand Letter From My Law Firm











About:

I am a licensed practising solicitor part of a reputable law firm.



I will review your dispute & any relevant materials, craft a custom Demand Letter or cease and desist letter & send it via Certified Mail or/and e-mail to any individual or business in worldwide from my law firm's letterhead.



I can also escalate the matter to a Court Hearing if the defendant does not settle after the demand letter and have your issues dealt with effectively.



Situations where this can be effective:



  • Breach of contract
  • Money owed by an individual / company
  • Product/Service Refund issues
  • Insurance claims
  • Landlord won't return deposit


I have written thousands of Demand Letters that get through to decision makers and motivate them to act appropriately!



If you are tired of your calls & emails being ignored, hire me to take it to the next level to help resolve your dispute quickly.  For many clients, this simple act is enough to have their dispute resolved!



Please contact me with any questions prior to buying.  I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly recommended. Very professional and he did a great job

:

Great choice for my needs!

:

Excellent Services!

:

A pleasure to do business with you as always!

:

Thanks great letter




No comments:

Post a Comment