Sunday, March 22, 2020

Draft Amazon Appeal Letter











About:

Techcounsels is supervised by Amazon attorneys who can take care of all your Ecommerce law needs, including representing you to sue Amazon in arbitration. Appeal the removal of selling privileges, reinstate ASINs. Techcounsels are experts and understand the appeal process.  



You may be facing those type of problems:

selling privileges removed?  

selling account deactivated? 

Vendor Central account suspended? 



The search for the right suspension consultants can be daunting and exhausting.  That's why I am here to help you.  



Reviews


:

great awesome

:

Good service It was quickly

:

Excellent service!! The guys are really professionals in what they do. The issue I had was resolved very quickly. My account was reinstated in only 1 day. I must be honest, I have tried to deal with the suspension myself but unsuccessfully, risking my account to be deactivated permanently.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment