Saturday, March 21, 2020

Draw Patent Line Drawings Of Your Product In 2D











About:

Hello and Welcome to this Gig,

         Considering that you are right now reading this tells me that you are looking for someone to draw a patent illustration for your idea, invention, design or product. Let me assure you, you have come to the right place.

I can do the job for you. I specialize in 2d line drawings. Having a long time exposure to such legal affairs I understand all your concerns in the regard, which makes me better able to help you through.

For your convenience, I've summed up some of the key features I am offering.



  • 2d line drawings
  • Cost of $20 per image
  • Minimum 03 days  delivery            
  • Two revisions
  • USPTO standards


Also, I can not only draw but also file the patent of your design.

It will be my honor to be of service. 
Best Regards!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment