Monday, March 23, 2020

Make A Patent Drawing For Your Product











About:

Hello and Welcome to this patent drawings gig,

               Right now if you are reading this tells me you are looking to get your invention patented for which following are the key features you will need, that I am providing 



  • 2d line drawings
  • USPTO standard format 
  • Proper numbering
  • Accurate Dimensions  


Furthermore, for your information, I'd like you to know 
I am a qualified patent 2d drawing expert with an experience of over six to seven years.  I can convert your sketch to Black and White 2D Line Drawings. You can use the 2-D Line Drawing for Patent Application Filing in USPTO. 



As a plus point, I can not only draw but also file the patent of your design. It will be my honor to be of service. Looking forward to your positive response.

Best Regards!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

The line at Illustrator at Legalworld created exactly what we were requesting. The drawings add value to our portfolio. Because the service was timely, and above our expectations will be placing LegalWorld as the go to illustrator for our future drawing request.

:

Thank you so much. Glad to be of your service

:

OK, did take a few exchanges to get on the same page with expectations.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment