Wednesday, March 25, 2020

A Patent Search For Your Amazon Product











About:

Hey Awesome person,

  • Do you have a product that you want to commercialize or maybe sell on Amazon? 

  • But are you unsure if its patented or not?

I will find that out...



My team and I have 7+ years of experience in patent searching and analysis.



Listen: When it comes to legal, do not take any chances.

An incorrect patent search from a mediocre seller can end you up in fines up to $150,000 or more due to patent infringement. 



Invest in quality and experience!



Here's how this gig will help you:

  ✔  I will do a patent search to find out if the product you want to commercialize or sell on Amazon is patented or not

  ✔  I will provide you with a detailed search report by searching in various platforms 

  ✔  Confidentiality of your product will be maintained; A non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is included with every patent search report!

  ✔  Limited Time Bonus: You will get a complimentary US trademark search along with this patent search report. 

 

PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!



Any questions? Contact me right away. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Answered my question on point. He helped me find out if I can sell a particular product with patent pending. I recommend his service!

Seller's Response:

Glad to assist with patent Check!

Seller's Response:

I recommend to everyone well experienced and professional service. Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

So great to work with you! Congrats on all the success this product is sure to bring.

:

Thanks for the patent check.




No comments:

Post a Comment