Sunday, January 19, 2020

Estimation Planning And Management For Civil Projects











About:

The required project nature is best match to the skills and experienced of project that I have done in past. Furthermore, it is also have a similarity and connection with me because I have done my MS in Construction Management and got expertise in the management software relevant to this work and after that the implementation of all these management software done on my running projects. Primavera and PERT are the best and very powerful tools to execute such types of flow chart, it can also be drawn by the SPSS software which is also a very best practice for record keeping and management of projects. In the above view, you are requested to consider me as service provider for this project.
There will be no compromise on the quality of material and stipulated time as well. your task will be at my earliest priority.


Regards.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment