Friday, January 17, 2020

Draft And File Design Patent











About:

Design patent may be issued for a utilitarian article, such a patent may be obtained only to the extent that the ornamental features dominate the functional features. 

For your design to qualify for a patent, these two things must generally be true: 

  • The design is a part of the item and can't be separated from the item. For example, a label design on a wine bottle wouldn't qualify for a design patent, but a unique design of the bottle itself might qualify. 
  • The design is purely ornamental and does not affect the item's function.




If you have more questions and want to know about fees let me know. Patent Filing , Application and Drawings will be separately charged.



LETS GET STARTED!


Reviews


:

Excellent communication and professional. Thanks

:

Thanks to ayeshawaqar, for delivering on time with such short notice. I look forward to working with you again very soon. Great job.

:

I asked him to draft and file a USA design patent. I have the feeling he knows what he's doing. He is really responsive and the filling looks good. I only have to send my payment details to the USPTO and then wait till the patent is filled. Looking forward working with you again.

:

Great and very helpful!

:

The best service, and I will come back




No comments:

Post a Comment