Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will draft legal documents from contracts to policies.

I will draft legal documents from contracts to policies.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I write all my legal documents from scratch and based on my client's specific needs. I practice highest standards of confidentiality and with me, you are in safe hands. I have put my own face on this gig because I am confident that I deliver highest quality work and my clients are always 100% satisfied with my work.

If you are in need of a legal document or opinion, my extensive experience in legal writing, contract law, and legal consultation can help you right away.

The documents I draft will be recognized in your national as well as international jurisdiction and thanks to Fiverr now it doesn't have to 'cost an arm and a leg'. Simply order this gig and leave the rest to me. Let me handle your legal issues whilst you focus on what is more important to you.

Some examples:

  • Employment Contracts
  • Non-Disclosure Agreements 
  • Commercial Lease Agreements
  • Letters of Intent
  • Subcontractor Agreements
  • Shareholder Agreements
  • Whitelabel Licensing Agreements
  • Sales Rep Commission Agreements
  • Partnership Agreements
  • Sale Purchase Agreements

I look forward to exceeding your expectations :)

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER THIS GIG!

Reviews


ricardo_7676:Very good and helpful always

maryzelizabeth:Top notch service, communication and explanations to the subject.

natureszest:Lucy was very understanding and very very helpful. I got more than expected and she was kind enough to explain every problem I had. I would recommend her to anyone who asks me. And Definitely coming back for any more of my requirements.

lucygarrod:Karan is an absolute gem! Truly great experience working with him. I would highly recommend him to everyone :)

troymethorst:awesome work again Lucy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment