Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I will translate satellite TV signal transmition agreement

I will translate satellite TV signal transmition agreement












About:

Hello All,
I will translate any type of simple/technical text from ENGLISH to SPANISH up to 300 words. 
Native Spanish.  Quality work, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Sensitive material is always confidential and safe

Experience in translating: 

* Contracts & Agreements
* Brochures 
* Operating manuals
* User guides
* Reports  
Many years of experience with written material such as:  contracts, agreements, privacy policy, general terms of use among others.  I will revise work by doing changes and corrections until  the client is satisfied.

For technical, specific language please contact me first.

Look forward to working with you soon!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment