Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I will write a confidentiality non disclosure agreement

I will write a confidentiality non disclosure agreement












About:

I will write a Confidentiality Agreement for you/your business completely with your specified needs, including state, purpose, parties, etc... All that will be left to do is for all parties involved to sign/witness/notarize.

A Confidentiality or Non-Disclosure Agreement, is used by individuals or businesses to protect information, ideas, transaction details, and more from being revealed to an outside source during the course of a business deal, project or employment agreement with another party.

Common situations where individuals or businesses use a Confidentiality Agreement include:



  • When hiring an employee and the employer wishes to keep company information protected.
  • When hiring an independent contractor or consultant and the client wishes to keep their company or personal information private.
  • During a company acquisition to protect the selling company's information, as well as the details of the purchase agreement.
  • When businesses work together and agree to hold certain information in confidence.

I will revise the document as needed after delivery.

Format: Printable PDF protected from editing. Please see Gig Extras/Packages for more options.

Reviews


aurarob:Outstanding Experience!

blacklabeldaily:Thanks!

lawso_eva:WOW! I just signed up for Fiverr to get some things done for my business. I tried out this seller's gigs to test the waters. This seller has exceeded my expectations of what to expect from Fiverr!\r\n\r\nDelivered the documents I ordered just as described in the gig AND delivered it within the HOUR.

blacklabeldaily:Thanks!

qwerty108109:Excellent job I will definitely be using again.


No comments:

Post a Comment