Thursday, July 12, 2018

I will tell you if your trademark can be registered

I will tell you if your trademark can be registered












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am an award-winning Canadian trademark agent with experience in trademarks since 1999!

Trademark search is very important to make sure you select a trademark that is available for registration. If you pick a trademark that is close to a previously filed or registered mark, then your trademark may be refused and you will lose the money spent on registration and may have to re-brand.

Searches are more complicated that it seems, as a proper search will included queries to catch all similar-looking and similar-sounding marks. 

My basic page just includes a direct hit (identical trademark search). Good option for budget-conscious people.

My standard package includes a comprehensive search of identical and similar marks. I will tell you what I found and will give you links to the similar marks. 

My premium package will also include my opinion on whether your trademark is registrable. I will also advise you how you can improve your chances of registration.

My add-on Internet and social media search is recommended if you want to know if others adopted your name and for common law results. 

Phone consultations are included. 

Reviews


andriikawaii588:Thank you

brianhansen:Great communication and solid Fiverr Gig

trademarkangel:Thank you for using Trademark Angel services. I hope to work together in the future.

amandina2018:Really impressed with the work Anita did with Trademark advice. Not only did she give me a very extensive research on similar business names, she also researched social media and some keywords. She also provided me wth her recommendations for moving forward that clearly stem from many year of experience. I very much recommend using this seller.

trademarkangel:Thank you for great review. I hope you will consider Trademark Angel for your future trademarking needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment