Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will conduct trademark research and file trademark

I will conduct trademark research and file trademark












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have more than  7 years of legal experience.

I provide the following legal services:

  • Trademark research,
  • File Trademark application online with USA, UK, Canada, EU, Australia, WIPO etc,
  • File trademark amendment,
  • Renew trademark,
  • Write response to office actions,
  • File Statement of Use,
  • Revive trademark application.

I can also provide legal consultation on Trademark law.

Please contact me first before buying any Gig.

THIS IS NOT A $5 GIG

Reviews


fafftabulous:Incredibly helpful. Thank you!

uslegals:Thank you for the trademark research job.

tonellj:BUYER BEWARE\n\nHis gig says search and file a trademark, however, after you purchase the gig and he does the research he says filing is extra and he can send you a custom order to purchase for filing the trademark. \n RESPONSE TIME is sketchy\n Still, hasn't told me what part of the name if any is able to be trademarked

tonellj:His gig says search and file a trademark, however, after you purchase the gig and he does the research he says filing is extra and he can send you a custom order to purchase for filing the trademark.

mishkacc:Fast and Communicates Well!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment