Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will write and file US utility patent with quality for less

I will write and file US utility patent with quality for less












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a patent writer and senior research scientist with more than 25 years professional experience, and 10+ years experience in US patent authoring, filing, and prosecution. I filed several tens of patents for companies, myself and clients. All have been granted or pending, never failed. I own a dedicated fast online filing channel to USPTO. I charge one-third of other law firms do with the same or better quality. So you can have your patent filed and granted for less!

Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or full money back.

Fields:
    Software, Apps  and Computer Technology
    Mechanical Devices and Industrial Processes
    Electronic Devices and Electrical Engineering
    Energy and Clean Technology
    Physics Related
    Business Related
    Other fields case-by-case

For a full new patent application, please order basic gig to start search, standard gig for description & drawing, premium gig for claims, and basic again for online filing. Government fees are extra.

All your information is protected by the client privilege once you place your order.
 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment